The ATC – Audiovisual Training Coalition’s motto is: ‘developing talents, competences and networks’.
ATC is the European association of audiovisual training professionals devoted to transnational training, development and research for the audiovisual industry. The coalition represents and promotes the interests of audiovisual training providers and users. ATC was founded in Zürich in 2006.
The coalition aims to be active in the following areas:
- Networking – a forum to share expertise, good practice, information, common concerns and interests of the audiovisual training community.
- Collaboration – a community to create new partnerships and exchange trainers.
- Representation – a structure and a voice to support and represent the interests of the audiovisual training sector in the policy debate and within the industry.
- Information – a platform to inform the trainers about the audiovisual environment and training needs, and the users about the best quality training opportunities.
- Development – a high level think tank and platform to lead prospective research and innovative projects to improve the quality and impact of audiovisual training.